Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null Can I get a copy of my 1099-G Form for a previous tax year?

1099-G forms for previous years are available upon request. To request a new 1099-G to be mailed to you, log into GetKansasBenefits.gov and click Request 1099-G Reprint.