How can I access my unemployment benefit funds through my debit card?
null How can I access my unemployment benefit funds through my debit card?
To access your funds, you can:
- Make purchases through signature or PIN-based transactions
- Get cash back at store point-of-sale locations
- Funds from an eligible fee-free ATM, as identified by Bank of America
- Transfer funds to your personal bank account through Bank of America
- Obtain cash through bank tellers at any MasterCard-member bank
It can take more than one week after processing the first payable week for you to receive your debit card. Choose direct deposit in payment options for quicker access to your first payment.