Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null How Can I File a Claim for Unemployment?

You can file your claim online GetKansasBenefits.gov or by contacting an Unemployment Call Center below.

Kansas City: (913) 596-3500

Topeka: (785) 575-1460

Wichita: (316) 383-9947

Toll-Free: (800) 292-6333