Employers FAQs

Please select from an Employers category below to get more help.

null How do I apply?

  1. Download the Shared Work application (K-BEN 101) below.
  2. Complete it digitally.
  3. Attach the completed digital form to an email that also contains the requested details about affected employees.
  4. Send the completed digital form and employee list to KDOL.SharedWork@ks.gov. Employers may also print and mail the form and employee list to Kansas Department of Labor – Shared Work Program, 401 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66603-3182
  5. After the application is received, a decision will be made within 10 business days. Once approved, an employer’s Shared Work plan is valid for one year from the date the application was received.