null I received a Notice of Determination letter showing an overpayment, but never filed an unemployment claim or received the benefits shown. What do I do?

If you never filed an unemployment claim but received a notice from KDOL, you may have been a victim of identity theft. If you have not yet done so, please report the fraudulent claim to KDOL at

After reporting the fraudulent claim, you must also dispute the overpayment resulting from the fraudulent claim. 

  1. Download and complete the Unsworn Declaration of Payments Not Received/Identity Theft Form (K-FRD 100) from the UI Forms page at
  2. Upload the completed form to, select UI Assistance Portal
  3. Agree to the Submit Unemployment Assistance Request
  4. Click on Submit Unemployment Assistance Request
  5. Under I am an* select Individual and I need to select 1099 Protest/Dispute, press Next
  6. Fill out the requested information and press Next
  7. Select My dispute is related to Identity theft. Attach the K-FRD 100 form and press Submit