Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.

null How do I request an appeal?

Write a letter asking for an appeal and submit it to the Office of Appeals.   The letter should include your name, the last four digits of your Social Security number, your current address, your phone number, and the determination you are appealing. Send the letter to: 

Office of Appeals

401 SW Topeka Blvd 
Topeka, KS 66603-3182

(785) 291-6086 (FAX)