Workers Compensation FAQs

The Kansas Department of Labor Workers Compensation Division is responsible for the administration of the Kansas Workers Compensation laws and rules. The division focuses on ensuring employees injured at work, employers, health care providers and insurance carriers receive timely, impartial and fair claim resolution.

null How do we use the Annual Report (AN)?

The annual report (AN) has now been changed into a true annual report. For any claims having indemnity being paid, the AN is required every calendar year that the claim is still open. The date of annual is based off of the date of injury; this report will be due on the date of injury every calendar year. These will be required every year until a final (FN) is reported which will close the claim.