Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null I am an employer and I filed by spreadsheet, but made a mistake (wrong SSN, Date of Birth, Address, etc.). What do I do?

Please call Maureen Reynolds at (785) 291-6010 or send an email to Maureen.Reynolds@ks.gov and advise of the error and what needs to be corrected. Make sure to include your Company Name, your name, title and contact information. You may be contacted if further information is needed. Do not submit another spreadsheet.