Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.

null What do I do if I go back to work full-time?

If you return to work full time or have gross earnings (wages before deductions) that equal or exceed your weekly benefit amount, stop filing weekly certifications (claims).

If you return to work midweek and do not work “full time” your first week back, file a weekly certification (claim) for the week. Report the hours and earnings that you worked on your weekly certification.

If you are unemployed or underemployed again within the same benefit year, file another application against your remaining balance.