Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null What forms must I submit while on approved training?

Every four weeks you will be sent a Progress in Approved Training Report form to be completed and returned. A training facility representative must complete the form and sign it to certify that you are making satisfactory progress in your training program. This includes weeks you are on a break in training.The certification form must be filled out completely and mailed or faxed back to KDOL at the address or fax number shown on the upper right corner of the form. Delays in submitting this form can delay the payment of your claim. Incomplete forms will result in the form being returned for completion and could result in a denial of benefits.