The Kansas Department of Labor recognizes the impact of COVID-19 on employers and workers alike. We are here to assist as we tackle this challenge together. Please select from a COVID-19 category below to get more help.

null What if an employer is approved for the Paycheck Protection Program and back pays employees for weeks that unemployment insurance was received?

The back pay will need to be reported to the Kansas Department of Labor, so that we can determine whether the claimant was overpaid benefits.  
To report back pay, complete and return a Back Pay Award – Employer (K-BEN 3112) form below.