Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null What if I am late submitting my certification form or can’t get someone at my school to sign the form?

We cannot continue to pay benefits without the completed report. If we must return an incomplete form, you will have seven days to return the completed form. If you cannot get your trainer or a representative of the program to certify your satisfactory participation, your benefits will be denied. Kansas law K.S.A. 44-704 requires that we have all this information. You should still submit even if it is late or you have already been denied for a possible re-determination.