Workers Compensation FAQs

The Kansas Department of Labor Workers Compensation Division is responsible for the administration of the Kansas Workers Compensation laws and rules. The division focuses on ensuring employees injured at work, employers, health care providers and insurance carriers receive timely, impartial and fair claim resolution.

null What if I have reported a SROI PY (lump sum payment), but the claim is still open for possible future medical payments?

If the Trading Partner would like to leave a claim open on their end for possible future medical payments after a SROI PY, they can still file the SROI FN (final) report with the Kansas Division of Workers Compensation. If payments are in fact made, the Trading Partner can simply submit another SROI FN to report this information.