Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

What if my address has changed?

If your address has changed since you filed for unemployment benefits, you will need to register your change of address with KDOL in order to receive your 1099-G Form. You can register a change of  address online by logging in and choosing the option for Change Your Information at GetKansasBenefits.gov. You can also change your address by calling the Unemployment Insurance Contact Center.
If the 1099-G is mailed before you submit your change of address, you can submit your address change then submit a request for reprint starting on Feb 2 if you still have not received your form.