Employers FAQs

Please select from an Employers category below to get more help.

null What information must I report?

In accordance with federal legislation, the State of Kansas asks for the following information:

  • Employer’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) - If you have more than one FEIN, please make certain you use the same FEIN when reporting new hires you use to report your quarterly wage information.
  • Employer’s Name
  • Employer’s Address
  • Employee’s Name (First, Middle, Last)
  • Employee’s Address
  • Employee’s Social Security number 
  • Employee’s Date of Hire or Re-Hire
  • Employee’s Date of Birth (optional)

Additional information may be required if reporting electronically.