What information must I report?
Please select from an Employers category below to get more help.
null What information must I report?
In accordance with federal legislation, the State of Kansas asks for the following information:
- Employer’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) - If you have more than one FEIN, please make certain you use the same FEIN when reporting new hires you use to report your quarterly wage information.
- Employer’s Name
- Employer’s Address
- Employee’s Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Employee’s Address
- Employee’s Social Security number
- Employee’s Date of Hire or Re-Hire
- Employee’s Date of Birth (optional)
Additional information may be required if reporting electronically.