Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null Whom should I contact regarding my debt?

Please contact Kansas Department of Labor Benefit Payment Collections.at (785) 296-3609.

If your debt has been paid in full, or if you do not owe the debt for other reasons, KDOL is responsible for instructing Treasury to stop the offset process. KDOL is also responsible for returning to you any part of your payment that should not have been reduced.

To verify the amount of the offset, call the Treasury Offset Program Call Center at (800) 304-3107.