Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.

null Will I need to fill out a form to start or stop both Kansas and Federal income tax withholding?

Yes, complete the form to start or stop withholding for federal or Kansas taxes. The form can be found on the UI Forms and Guides page.