The Kansas Department of Labor recognizes the impact of COVID-19 on employers and workers alike. We are here to assist as we tackle this challenge together. Please select from a COVID-19 category below to get more help.

null Are these additional benefits taxable income?

Yes. Like regular unemployment benefits, FPUC, PEUC and PUA are taxable income for the year in which they are received. Payment recipients will receive a 1099 form once the tax year has ended.