Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null Can I use two tax years to establish the net $5,000 in self-employment?

No. The Continued Assistance Act specifically states that the $5,000 of self-employment income must be in the tax year ending prior to the individual's application for regular UC.