How can I keep my claim moving?
null How can I keep my claim moving?
- Complete and return all information requests promptly. The sooner we have answers to our questions, the sooner we can make a determination.
- Pay attention to information requests that appear on the "confirmation" page when you file your claim online. They must be printed, filled out and returned before we can make a determination on your claim.
- Watch your mailbox. We may send you requests for additional information. And if you move, let us know promptly.
- Send your information to the address or fax number indicated on our form.
- Print clearly, answer all the questions and explain yourself fully.
- Make sure your name and Social Security number are on all pages of correspondence.
- Be available when we schedule a call for your determination interview. It might come a little earlier or later in the day because of the length of other scheduled calls.
- Continue to file weekly claims while any investigations are underway.