Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

How do I request an appeal?

Write a letter asking for an appeal and submit it to the Office of Appeals. The letter should include the claimant’s name, the last four digits of the claimant’s Social Security number, your current address, your phone number, and the determination you are appealing. Send the letter to the Office of Appeals at the contact information below.

Office of Appeals

401 SW Topeka Blvd, 2nd Floor
Topeka, KS 66603-3182