Employers FAQs

Please select from an Employers category below to get more help.

null How will employees receive their unemployment benefits?

Employees can elect to receive their Shared Work benefits through direct deposit or debit card.

To change payment method, employees should log on to the Get Kansas Benefits site and select “Payment options” from the main menu. They will then select the desired payment method and fill out the required information.