Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

I am an employer and I filed by spreadsheet, but made a mistake (wrong SSN, Date of Birth, Address, etc.). What do I do?

Send an e-mail to KDOL.ClaimMaintenance@ks.gov and advise of the error and what needs to be corrected. Make sure to include your Company Name, your name, title and contact information. You may be contacted if further information is needed. Do not submit another spreadsheet.