Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

Now that the additional $600 from FPUC is gone, is Kansas applying for the president’s additional benefit for unemployed workers?

Yes, at Governor Laura Kelly’s direction, the Kansas Department of Labor applied for and has been approved for the Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) program, the only available option for additional federal assistance at this time.