Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null What are my appeal rights?

If you disagree with the Notice of Determination mailed to you following adjudication of a claim, you may file an appeal with the Kansas Department of Labor within 16 days of the mail date of the determination. Your appeal rights and time limits for filing an appeal are explained on the back of your Notice of Determination.