Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

null What if I live in another state and need to file a claim in Kansas?

If your wages in the last 18 months are solely from Kansas, you can file online at GetKansasBenefits.gov. If you have wages from states other than Kansas in the last 18 months, I can transfer you to an intake representative to take your claim now. Please know that you will have to wait to speak to an intake representative.