Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions.

null What if my address has changed?

If your address has changed since you filed for unemployment benefits, you will need to register your change of address with KDOL in order to receive your 1099-G Form. You can register a change of  address online by logging in to your benefits account at GetKansasBenefits.gov. Then select "Settings" from the drop down menu at the top of the page next to your name. From there, select "Edit" next to the Personal Information section. You can also change your address by calling the Unemployment Insurance Contact Center.
If the 1099-G is mailed before you submit your change of address, you can submit your address change then submit a request for reprint starting on February 6, 2023 if you still have not received your form.