What information do I need to file a weekly claim for payment online or by phone?
null What information do I need to file a weekly claim for payment online or by phone?
You will need the following information to file a weekly claim for payment:
- If filing online - your user name, password and PIN.
- If filing by phone - your Social Security number and PIN.
- The amount of your gross wages earned (money earned before deductions, not received) during the week you are making a claim for unemployment insurance. You must report wages earned for the week in which you actually worked for those wages, not the week in which you received payment for that work. This includes any pay received as a Reservist for weekend drill and annual training participation.
- The number of hours you worked during the week being claimed.
- Gross amount of any paid time off (such as vacation, personal time off or holiday pay) you received for the week being claimed. Do not report your vacation and holiday pay as a total; these should be separate entries on your claim.
- Gross amount of severance pay received for the week being claimed.
- Paper and pencil to write down any information or instructions you may be given while filing.
There is no toll-free phone number available for the Weekly Claim Line. We recommend that you file your weekly claims online to avoid long-distance charges.