Unemployment FAQs

Please select from an Unemployment category below to get more help or review a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions updated weekly here.

Will I need to fill out a form to start or stop both Kansas and Federal income tax withholding?

Yes, you will need to complete the form above to start or stop withholding.